Thursday, November 21, 2013

Favorite things.....Imm Home


Just like Oprah I have favorite things.....
Whilst out shopping in Hong Kong I came across these great things from Imm Home. Because im cheap I always immediately google them to see if there cheaper elsewhere, and of course they are. Take a look at pure home http://www.purehome.com/by/imm_living
They have a bunch of there things and some of them are also in the pop up store "story" over on tenth ave at 18th st in manhattan.  They will be on my Christmas list ...



Now this makes my obsession with whiteware and stoneware a little less old lady and a little more "curated" (isn't that the trending word right now?). I will be adding to the collection with these and mixing them in with all the white vintage stuff. Now I just need a bigger kitchen.....


The bear is my favorite but I would have to spray paint the crown white.  There all so great. 


Oh and these cups I have wanted ever since i saw the originals in Liberty when I was back in London in February. These are the cheap versions I found in another store in Hong Kong. I'll explain why I'm in Hong Kong in a later post :-) Anyway these are mine now becasue a squirrel tail and a fox tail mug are essentials in my household.....

Ps: I'm doing these on the mobile app so I can't put links in to the above but I will get around too it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...